• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shuffle feature

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you add a "Shuffle" feature to Premiere Pro.  I want to edit my images and add any effects to each image and then have Pro randomly display those images.  Right now the I manually put each image into my own sequence.  I would like to select "Shuffle" and have Pro randomly display the idtems in that Project.

[title/text edited by mod: typos]

TOPICS
Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you asking for Premiere Pro or Premiere Rush?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My error.  I meant to say/type "shuffle"  Does Pro version offer a shuffle effect on viewing the images. In orhters words once I import my images can I select "shuffle" so that the App randomly selects my images, based on the effects that I set for each image, for display in the video??  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once the video is rendered it would no longer be randomized, so I'm not sure what such a feature would be for.

Can you give us an example of how one would make use of this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No such feature.

Might want to look to more of a consumer program. They have most stuff automated.

In Premiere Pro the editor decides.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines