Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stabilization of clips lost when reopening the project

Participant ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used Premiere pro 22.2.0 build 128,

When i apply stabilizations to the clips, the next time i reopen the project (without changing anything) the stabilizations are lost and i have to analyze them again, why does this happen?

Especially in long and complex projects it is uncomfortable, it is true that you notice the red line evinced in the timeline, but it is boring to have to double-check and re-apply the stabilization analysis

How cai i solve this problem?

Thanks for reply.

2022-04-11 12_21_38-Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 - F__Alessandro Greco Gennaio 2022_3_Progetti_Doppio Sco.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fully agree with you.
I am now addressing the Adobe professional community. How much do I need to write in order to convey my repeated request to the developers firsthand. I'm tired of telling them that this effect has long been outdated and requires rebalancing. More flexible settings. Now he no longer fulfills his role and requires additional actions. Are you again seeking malicious criticism from users? What is the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Professional Community are just community members like yourself. So we can all be 100% in agreement but that doesn't necessarily mean a developer is going to know about it. There are some Adobe employees that do pop in here, so they do see some things. But I think ultimately the way you communicate to the engineers/devs is still through statistics on User Voice: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro?query=warp%20stabilizer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Phillip Harvey wrote:

The Adobe Professional Community are just community members like yourself. So we can all be 100% in agreement but that doesn't necessarily mean a developer is going to know about it. There are some Adobe employees that do pop in here, so they do see some things. But I think ultimately the way you communicate to the engineers/devs is still through statistics on User Voice: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro?query=warp%20stabilizer

^^^^^^^^^

This.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The data from the Warp render is stored in the Premiere 'temp' files and in the sequence data. If there is some small glitch somewhere in the setup for that, user permissions & such ... then when you close Premiere that data is lost.

So I've seen several users with this issue over the years, and it's been some sort of finding and fixing where there's a mis-move in storing/saving/accessing the data. Between Premiere, the OS, and the user selected settings.

Oh ... it also can happen when Microsoft's OneDrive, DropBox, and a couple other file syncing services get involved with the folders that data is stored in. That is another major source of this problem.

Personally, I've always found it far mor reliable to simply do a render/replace operation WITH ALL clips I apply Warp to. Then it's DONE. It's now a simple, solid clip, that takes further effects without issue.

And I never have to worrry about the time processing Warp again. Anymore, I don't understand why anyone leaves a clip perpetually in Warp state. Just leaves a large potential annoyance hanging there.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines