• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strobe light effect isn’t working properly?

New Here ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve set my keyframes, set the duration and period of the strobe, so why isn’t it working? It doesn’t flicker as quickly as i want it to and instead stays the colour i picked, or transparent. Help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you rendered the effect?

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I´ve tried to render the effect as well as to try various Strobe Operators but nothing seems to work. Do you have any additional troubleshooting steps that I should try or a different effect that works like this one? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just ran into this problem but I didn't really do anything other than here are my settings that I ended up using.   Settings: 50% blend, duration 0.20, period 0.40, random strobe probability 75%, makes layer transparent, Operator Screen, seed 0.  It seems like it was the probability number that was giving me trouble.  Once I moved that up the effect starts showing.  I also did NOT have to render after every change.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Encoutnered the same problem. Solution to my problem was that the clip was at 50% speed. To fix I just exported the individual clip brought it back into premiere as a standard Mp4 clip and then re-added the strobe effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines