• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The Application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2012 Nov 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have been searching the web for days and have tried several "fixes and still I cannot get premiere pro to run.

I have CS6 MC installed and since I have upgraded from Win 7 ultimate to Win 8 pro I constantly receive when starting Premiere Pro:

Application Error

The Application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

Some info:

It's 100% a 64 bit environment

Machine is an i5 3750k quad core 3.4ghz

8gb RAM

1 x 1TB internal Drive

1 x 750GB internal Drive

Nvidia Gforce GTX 560 Ti

2TB esata Lacie Ext Storage

The only thing that is strange is that in "all apps" on the metro interface Premiere pro is not listed with the others under the "Adobe Master Collection" title but under "Adobe"

Any help much appreciated as I have been unable to do any editing since upgrading.

Thanks

Dave

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 26, 2013 May 26, 2013

I have copied and pasted msvcr80.dll and msvcr100.dll from Computer/Program Files/Adobe/Adobe After Effects CS6/Support Files to Computer/Program Files/Adobe/Premiere Pro CS6. It worked for me too.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2023 Sep 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey dave same problem facing me too. Can u help how can i fix it. I think now u can say how to fix itIMG-20230925-WA0000.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines