• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Time Remapping/Speed Ramps

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a important question! How can I copy the keyframes of the time remapping, when I hit CTRL + C and move forward and then press CTRL + V then nothing happens, even when I rightclick the keyframes and click copy and then I click paste nothing happens, please help, I don't want to make so many speed ramps per hand!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think there is a way to copy and paste time remapping key frames, unfortunately. I think this is because each keyframe relates to the time in which it starts on the timeline. Here is a tutorial on time-remapping:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click right on your clip, select "Copy". Then, click rigth on the copt you want to paste the time remapping, then select "Paste Attributes", and keep only "Time Remapping" selected. Click "OK" and you're set.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tip!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

when I click to paste the attributes and select "time remapping" the movie is changing the clip lenght for the same duration Of the clip that i has copy the attributes (not only the speed as I Did for 10000 before).

sorry for my bad english (I'm Brazilian)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm obseving the same. It simply cuts the duration to the duration of the original clip and then applies the same ramps. In other ways, it is using the "ancorhing to In" rather than "scale" style of preset. This is pretty useless as most of the time the use case for wanting to copy-paste ramping effects is for clips with differeing lengths (and woudl require very little post-copy adjustments if the "scale" is the default). Or better yet, just allow proper support as "Presets" just like other effects even if it isn't 100% ideal for time remapping in all cases. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can we solve this? The Adobe engeniers tried to access my computer using the remote access but without solutions. I've using this for many times until 28 december 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh so you are saying that it USED to work! i'm very new to adobe premiere so don't have that historical background but so it seems like a recent bug then.

i don't think we can do anything really 😞 -- is there a mechanism to report bugs? this isn't a feature request necessarily if it used to "scale" the keypoints to the clip you pasted it onto. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 03, 2023 Jul 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is 2023 and this is still happening.  I can't even imagine a use for copy and paste attributes with regard to time-remapping where I would want each clip to set a new in-point and make them all the exact same duration.  USELESS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2024 Apr 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the perfect use case. I'm doing a video of a product on a turntable with 91 different design/color variations. I'm trying to make a clip that speeds up between rotations and slows down when the product is facing the camera. 

Deperately trying to avoid doing 91 manual speed ramps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU!!! LOVE! PEACE! FREEDOM! GREAT TIP! ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are you trying to copy and paste them? If you're doing it in the timeline you might want to do it in the Effects Control panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines