• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timecode synchronization different than "Create multicamera source sequence" Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Is there any other way to batch synchronize multiple video and audio clips via timecode in Premiere Pro different from "Create multicamera source sequence" - this method gives me messy timline which I know I can simplify later.
But I would prefer to see synchronized clips in the project bin.
I know I can do merge clips but it works only for one video and audio clip.
Is there any simply method like in Final Cut?
Thanks!

Łukasz

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why aren't you doing your MC stuff in the project bin to begin with? That's where you should.

In fact, you can have a bin with say 10 clips of different scenes, each one with an accompanying separate audio file. Select all 20 items, right-click/Create Multicam, and you'll have 10 multicam clips essentially from all twenty items.

Multicam is the proper way to join video & separate audio for nearly everything. Merge clips is simply for quick timeline stuff, say you want to set a music track with a video clip so you can move them together right now.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines