Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeline in Premiere

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this is an easy question but i am not able to figure it out:

When I drag a Clip into the timeline and keep my finger on the left mousebottom, the clip will go to V1 and the audio to A1 or I drag it to V2 and the audio will follow to A2 (for example).

But after I left the clip in the timeline and want to move it again it won´t move both (video and audio) to it´s track (V1-A1, V2-A2, V3-A3). 

When I only move the video, the audio will not follow to the tracknumber where I have put in the video. Finally I got a mess in my audio tracks, because the arrangment is totaly different to the video tracks after a while.

So what can I do??

Thank´s a lot for answering.

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Activate the "Source patching for inserts and ovewrites" buttons for the audio and video tracks to tell it where the clips should go, also activate in timeline the "Linked Selection" button so that the audio remains linked with their respective video. Look at the arrows in my screenshot.

Captura de Pantalla 2020-02-03 a la(s) 11.47.32.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines