• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transcription doesn't underline unidentifiable words anymore?

New Here ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the most previous verison of Premiere, when using transcription, Premiere would underline words or phrases that may have been difficult to understand or were mumbled. Was that feature removed from the new version or is it in a different spot? I use it all the time, I do a lot of transcription and liked that feature a lot.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve,

I don't recall that. The spell checker uses a red underline. Do you have that turned on now?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I have the spell checker on. That is functioning normally. I believe the change happened with the newest update, there are more options and settings in the Transcript window now. I used it as recently as last week and it was always a gray underline if the speaker mumbled and the word that was transcribed may be wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines