• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to remove the background or make the background transparent for .mogrt

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i recently dowloaded a really cool title from adobe stock but i dont want the background. unfortunately under when trying to edit the title in the essential graphics panel it wont let me remove the background or make the background transparent. I tried using the Luma key effect to remove the background but it messes up the title and makes the words blurry.

Does anyone know a way to know if there is a way to set the color of the background as transparent?

or if not would it be possible to open this file in after effects and just remove the background? (i dont have after effects)

If anyone knows how to and is willing to change this the file i am refering to is https://stock.adobe.com/templates/abstract-liquid-title/301455585?prev_url=detail its free to license

any help would be much appreciated

thanks

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The options within that mogrt don't allow for the background to be removed (as you've discovered).

However it is possible to modify the mogrt but you need to do it in After Effects 2021 or later.

If you are subscribed to the Full Adobe Creative Cloud then you can download and install After Effects if you want to.

There will be a steep learning curve for After Effects and I won't go into how to make the changes here ... but it can be very worthwhile to learn After Effects just for basics like this. Head over to the After Efects forum if you need help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines