• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unseen Sequence Under Finished Top Sequence

Participant ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a problem that i can tell you by using ss of my work.

I drag end or i cut out the sequence and some part of the end of it hides the layer (sequence) under it. What is this?

premiere problem1.jpgpremiere problem2.jpgpremiere problem3.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your nest is probably empty at that timecode. Double click on the nest to check whats inside it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, not.

Even when i drag and extend the upper sequence, the place of black screen changes. The black part is where ever after the top sequence just ended and lasts for a few frames.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what your issue is - can you do a screen record?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, i can not take a screen record.

But i think the images are clear to show the issue. If i have to add something, it may be that the top sequence is a green screen footage and i've used "ultra keying" to hide the green. Also keyframed position, scale and opacity of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry but I can't quite understand from your screenshots and description what you are trying to achieve or what the issue is. I can see that you have time remapping keyframes on your nest. Perhaps this could be what's causing your problem. I don't know what is inside your nest clip so it is difficult to offer any advice...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought it is solved, but not.

When i took a video render of the project, the blank (black) views did not existed. So in fact the sequence was normal but we couldn't see it normal on working screen.

Shortly, i thought the problem is not a real problem in first render.

But, when i've taken the main render with music etc. the problem was there again. There was empty seconds. Black screens.

My all project has been stopped now. I need to think on a solution on weekend. May be i will try it in afetr effects with unedited sequences. That is something so weird. Isn't there anyone who lived something like this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try clearing your Media Cache.

Edit > Preferences > Media Cache - This will show you where your media cache files are located.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines