Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update required Issue can not Install Premiere Pro " Please Help"

Guide ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

I have a new computer, and all my components are updated Including Windows 10.

Recently, I had this issue that I could not Drag, and Drop Files including Images, Videos, Sounds Into Premiere. After doing some research In the Forum, I found Out Premiere has this Issue with Multiple Monitors. I uninstalled Premier Pro, and now I want to Install It again, and I can not.

Please take a look at the screenshots. I can open Photoshop, Audition, After Effects, and Lightroom Classic.

I can easily Uninstall Creative Cloud, but I am very afraid, maybe I will not be able to get my programs back

Please help me.

Thank you very much.

Update Issue.jpgNot Compatible.jpg

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU , How to , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

UPDATE

I ran the Adobe Cleaner, and Uninstalled, and ReInstalled, all the apps, and now its working.

Thank you very much.

Apps.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You said you updated Windows 10. But how old is your system? And which hardware components are installed in your PC?

If your system is too old, you might not be able to update Premiere Pro to anything above version 1709 (as it occurred if your hardware has reached EOL by their manufacturers by then). In the case of 1st-Gen Intel CPUs and Core 2 parts, they have reached EOL status in 2017, so version 1803 became the first version of Windows not to officially support such obsolete CPUs.

You can find this information out by clicking on the Start button, then clicking Settings, then System, then About (or alternatively, simply right-clicking on the Start button, then clicking System). You will find the CPU information, the amount of RAM installed, and the version and build of Windows 10 that you're currently running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900K CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz

10th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-10900K processor

64.0 GB (63.7 GB usable

2TB M.2 PCIe NVME SSD + 2TB SATA 7200RPM HDD

Windows 10 Home Version 20H2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this probably won't work but you got nothin to lose.. right click on PPro and choose 'run as admistrator' and see what happens.

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I told you I have Uninstalled It. and If I right-click inside the Creative Cloud, there is nothing happens.

This is very strange. As you can see I have the latest version of Windows and a new computer. I contacted Dell Tech-Support, they told me this is a Creative Cloud Issue. Not a Windows Issue. I contact Adobe, they are Closed for the Weekend.

I can easily uninstall all the apps including creative cloud and reinstall, But I am afraid, I may not be able to Install any app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm thinking you basically changed computer ( with new OS or whatever ) and now your contact info ( subscription svc. with adobe) and machine handshake isn't happening. I'd call or contact Adobe Support ( chat ? ) and try to solve problem.

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no Change with my Contact Information. I have this computer for a month, and I pay 52.99 Dollars for an adobe subscription every month. I still have my older computer, and I noticed, I can easily open all my Adobe Products, In my Older Computer, creative Cloud Is Updated Also, I noticed, with my Older Computer If I Drag-Drop videos or Images or sounds, It does work.

How can I go to Adobe Chat?

Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE

I ran the Adobe Cleaner, and Uninstalled, and ReInstalled, all the apps, and now its working.

Thank you very much.

Apps.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I am running to the same Issue again. I have no problem with Running the Adobe Cleaner and Installing the programs again. The main problem I have is I have to install all my 3rd party plug-ins, such as Magic Bullet, Film Convert, Neat Vidoe. Also, I have to Install my Keyboard-Shortcuts again.

Why this is happening. I noticed It does not happen on my other computer.

Both computers are Windows 10

Please let me know

Thank you very much.

Compatibility issue.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UPDATE; UPDATE;

Hello Everyone.

I have not had any of these Issues since I did the following:

Right Click on Premier Pro-More- Open File Location- Right click on Premiere Pro- Compatibility

I Unchecked Run this Program as an administrator.

Also, I did it for After Effects, and Audition.

Now If I want to drag/drop from explorer it works.

Here is the screenshot:

image.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines