• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Audio File With Multiple Tracks

Participant ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We just picked up a new MixPre 3 II from Sounds Devices. I have it set up to record 3 mono iso tracks - 3 different mics, 3 different speakers. When I try to create a multicam sequence or just add the file to the timeline, only one track is shown and everything is on the left channel. How do I separate the 3 tracks within the file so I can ajust the levels independently (mono)? I have tried various options from the "modify" menu (Adaptive, Stereo, Mono) but nothing seems to work. Thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 12.02.21 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2020-02-28 at 12.02.55 PM.jpg

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Doh! I found the answer. I had the source patching indicator toggled off for 2 of the tracks. See this article if you are running into the same issue.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/source-patching-track-targetting.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Doh! I found the answer. I had the source patching indicator toggled off for 2 of the tracks. See this article if you are running into the same issue.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/source-patching-track-targetting.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines