• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Version 15.4.5?

Community Expert ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With all the updates that appeared last night, I had several updates to 2021 versions. For example, my install of 15.4.1 (what I thought was the final) has shown no updates. Then, last night it shows an update. Looking at previous versions, it shows a 15.4.5, as well as updates to 15.4.2 and 15.4.3. None of the informational documents refer to those updates.

There are updates also for Media Encoder 1.4.5, Audition 14.4.3, After Effects 18.4.6, and Illustrator 25.4.5.

Anyone understand what is going on?

Stan

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No idea what is going on, but mine is now also 15.4.5.

My guess this was an unintentional update.

15.4.1 was an update/fix for some sort of flickering while editing (cannot remember exactly).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When security vulnerabilities are identifed in our apps or components that they use, we supply those fixes not only to the most current version of the apps, but also to the previous version. All of the minor dot releases you are referencing are security updates.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Mike.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines