Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video editing help frame size

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

9C80D8AE-D089-49BE-B3ED-959D355535CE.png

So I'm trying to edit videos for tik tok, and I want my video to take up the entirety of the phone screen, 1080x1920 but when I do it ends up like this and I need to crop it and I lose quality. 

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Formats , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you setting up a sequence in PrPro for 1080x1920?

What frame-size is your original media?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very very very likely, your original footage is tiny and isn't 1080x1920 or bigger. In such a case, you have to scale it up to fit. You will lose quality because you're scaling up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But on Adobe it looks fine? Like it doesn't look like it does above so how do I know how much I need to scale it up to

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have no idea what that means. Adobe is a whole company. What you're going to need to do is find out the size of your original footage. Then the size of your sequence. Then the size of your output. One of those does not match. Provide AS MUCH INFORMATION as you can as it's quite hard to help somebody that forces people to guess what on earth they are doing, what they are working with and what they are using. Be detailed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines