• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Filter missing: AE.ADBE Samurai

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason I am having issues bringing over videos and clips from After Effects to Premiere Pro, I did this same process perhaps a month early with no issue but now I keep getting this error message. All I'm doing is some Roto-brushing in After Effects then exporting it back to Premiere, but for some reason its saying that I have a video filter missing. It would be mich of an issue if it didnt make the ENTIRE timeline and clips within the project red screen sayin "No Media".

I've tried googling this and there is zero answers or solutions relating to the specific filter - AE.ADBE Samurai. Any help would be appreciated, Im unsure what caused this and honestly getting a little fustrated. 

jordanr52598776_2-1650421499518.png

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Nov 27, 2023 Nov 27, 2023

Hi @Disponendi,

Are you using rotobrush via dynamic link? Try exporting the comp and importing instead of using dynamic link. Does that work? Let us know.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error message may be referring to Digital Anarchy's Samurai Sharpen ... has this possibly been used somehow in After Effects? Or (wild speculation here) have you had a past version of Samurai installed in After Effects that needs updating?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought so to with it refering to Digital Anarchy, but I never installed it before so im not sure why I would be missing it  😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Do you have the latest adobe premiere pro version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes everything is up to date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue!I had never heard about AE.ABDE Samurai before this message started popping up.

Doing text graphics and some rotobrushing in AE. I actually think it was after it got updated to the 2023 version that this happened to me, I'm having so many new, weird issues now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2023 Nov 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. While researching the topic some suggested that it relates to the plugin directory.

Not sure what one can do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm riding in a year later to this thread. Has there been any answers at all? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2023 Nov 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Disponendi,

Are you using rotobrush via dynamic link? Try exporting the comp and importing instead of using dynamic link. Does that work? Let us know.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2023 Nov 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue on my desk. 

And I exported the Pr project out of Ae (instead of using dynamic link)

When opening the prproj in Pr - same error message is popping up.

Ae.ADBE Samurai missing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines