Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Importing Error

Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dear Friends.

I need a serious help through this forum.

I have videos having extensions .MOV and .MP4. mov videos are made by biker cameras and mp4 are made from samsung s7.

when ever i import videos following errors are occurred during importing video.

Please help me to get out from this situation.

Thanks.

Import Video Error.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Premiere Pro updated and limited the types of .MOV files it supports, currently they support the following .MOV codecs: Dropped support for QuickTime 7 era formats and codecs  -- if your .MOV codec is not listed, I'd recommend using a non-adobe software to convert your files into .mp4 or another .mov format that is supported. There are some free online video converters that might help fast.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premiere Pro updated and limited the types of .MOV files it supports, currently they support the following .MOV codecs: Dropped support for QuickTime 7 era formats and codecs  -- if your .MOV codec is not listed, I'd recommend using a non-adobe software to convert your files into .mp4 or another .mov format that is supported. There are some free online video converters that might help fast.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines