Why did I get this?

warning.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

I switched the "video rendering and playback" to Mercury Playback Engine software only, like someone mentioned, and it worked!! YAY

Translate

Translate
replies 102 Replies 102
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro 22.5 same problem, receiving black frames even after rendering. the clips are fine, this startet to occure suddenly on random clips (I guess with the last update?) after working with this material for half a year over several Premiere versions. No solution seems to make any sense. The bug is in the program, not on the user side (slow HDD, VFR, Blackmagic, PC/MAC... all the different setups have the same problem). sad! 😞

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same 22.6

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same 22.6

By @dakula74

22.6.2?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines