• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watch the Adobe MAX Keynote LIVE at 9AM PST: MON Nov. 4. TODAY!

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Watch the Adobe MAX Keynote LIVE at 9AM PST: MON Nov. 4. TODAY! Click here to connect over the Behance site (allows for chat interaction). Click here to watch at the MAX website.

Todays's Keynote covers the following:

Accelerating your creativity!Accelerating your creativity!Accelerating Your Creativity

Creativity is what sets humans apart, and it's never been more important. But our innate creativity is held back by one thing: time. The Adobe Creative Cloud team takes center stage to show how we’re accelerating creativity with new products and feature improvements. This includes new and improved tools that help you create anywhere and collaborate efficiently, and products and services that help you master new mediums and techniques.

Articles
A post engineer’s thoughts on Adobe MAX, new offerings

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jason Levine at the helm!Jason Levine at the helm!OK, Jason's up!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Freeform modeFreeform modeJason talks Freeform mode in the Project panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Masking and Tracking is much faster!Masking and Tracking is much faster!Jason talks about Masking and Tracking. It's waaaay faster!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can now upload directly to TikTok!You can now upload directly to TikTok!Rush demo includes Speed Ramping and TikTok integration.

Of course, you've got the yearly CEO reference to Jason's awesome energy (AKA "that dude's cuhhhraaaaaazy!"). 

I think this year it was Scott Belsky, who said, "I'll have whatever he's having."

I think it's just part of the format now. LOL.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to tell if an image is "genuine."How to tell if an image is "genuine."Work beginning around digital watermarking and being able to tell if an image is "real" or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Substance use in feature filmsSubstance use in feature filmsTalk about immersive media. Use of Substance and announcement of Adobe Aero.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Crazy demo of Adobe Aero augmented reality.Crazy demo of Adobe Aero augmented reality.Adobe Aero sneak. Blog post: Step Into a New Reality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Innovation at AdobeInnovation at AdobeAbe talking innovation at Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Camera!Photoshop Camera!Photoshop Camera is announced!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a great MAX!Have a great MAX!...and that's the end of today's keynote. Hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to discuss any of the announcements right here. Thank you!

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's start hyping... is that a california thing?

Not for nothin, but this is PPro forum and not the video lounge where this sort of " hype' belongs... as there is no question asking experts to solve a problem re: the latest difficulties in terms of the use of the program ( in conjunction with the platform and source material )

Ann should have moved this to the lounge where it belongs.

I have to admit is is well done ( hyped up ) , similar to a trip to Vegas, or a Cruise ship vacation, or the last NFL Sunday games I watched ( with the NFL in NYC with famous movie stars and SuperBowl winners...) but in simple terms, this type of hype does not belong here.

The whole point of a new forum that would help people interact with each other in terms of solving problems ( and being 'inspired' is NOT based on HYPE or other similiar activities.. here are some examples:

a) Woodstock

b) Trip to Vegas where what you do stays in Vegas

c) NFL or MLB games

d) New Years Eve in Times Square

e) Thanksgiving day parade

f) 4th of July firework displays all over the world and subsequent party time.

I am not surprised that CA. ( Los Angeles ? ) hosted the fantastic fun of Adobe MAX, but I would caution people truly into the big picture ( human being in any culture using tools to tell stories that benefit other humans ) refrain from this sort of circus promotion.

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Salvo,

Thanks for your concern and comments. This was my idea. I'll run it by my manager to see if moving the post might be apropos. Unfortunately, I've already linked it to other posts and social media.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kevin, no big deal really.. as I know your heart is in the right place and you are doing really cool stuff to do the exact same things I am trying to promote ( creativity and the indiduals freedom and tools available to make that happen ).

I love your enthusiasm and goal.   I am ( unfortunately ) a retired film worker who has been through a gazillion 'promo' things over the past 50 years ... and I think hype is NOT part of the equation for young people especially to focus on.  They have to be themselves and be smart and learn and be loving of their neighbors and other things on the planet... or it's just a total waste of time ... I think you know what I mean.

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines