Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird ghost overlay when adding LUT on Premiere pro

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I'm using Premiere Pro on a Macbook. I'm in the end of editing a project, and when applying luts something extremely weird happens. Basically I have two videos: video A and video B. In my timeline, they are placed like this: AB, no transition, just a cut. When I apply a LUT to B, the shape of A appears like a grey overlay (only while playing the render and exporting).

Attached you can see the frame A, with big mountains, and you can see the frame B, with this weird grey shape, which is the exact same shape as the mountains in A.

Theses stains are also visible when exporting, which is a pain in the ass. I dont know what to do. 

Capture d’écran 2020-10-19 à 23.19.04.png

Capture d’écran 2020-10-19 à 23.17.59.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and your source properties and sequence settings.  Also check to see if in particular, your systems graphics card meets the minimum specs

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on Mac OS 10.15.6, and Premiere version is 14.4.0

I have an i9, 32go of RAM, an AMD Radeon Pro 5500m 8go as GPU.

The source video is a 4k DLOG footage from a DJI Mavic 2 Pro.

Sequence settings: 

Capture d’écran 2020-10-20 à 10.32.48.png

I've rebooted my machine and same thing is happening

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After messing around, it appears that the overlay only appear when I apply the LUT in the creative tab, not in the Base corrections tab. Any ideas why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines