• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why are my file sizes so large for extremely short videos

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am editing clips for my TikTok... and so I have cut a small clip from one of my streams and edited it. Nothing overly fancy tbh. I exported it, and it took a little longer than usual, but whatever. I go to upload it to TikTok and I'm told it's larger than the 2GB file size limit. And I'm all "NANI?!" So I go and check the video size... IT'S 4.64GB. 

This is a 1:40:08 mp4 file. There is a freeze frame, a fade to white, and text wipe for special effects.  The animated YT mp4 I have in there to advertise my channel is 88 kb. I have two audio files, both mp3s: first one is 12Kb, the second is .98 Mb. 

So I go to re-export the video and check the settings. Literally the same settings for the video I edited right before it, which came out to 21.3 MB. The estimated file size is 28GB. So now I'm just confused. 

What is going on?????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is this a premiere pro question?

<moved from using the community >

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! Sorry! I'll edit it to add that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NOTE: This is a Premiere Pro question. I forgot to add that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kodivn,

Sorry. May we see your Export Settings? That will tell us more info.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines