• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why is my twixtor so laggy?

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i tried to edit some clips with twixtor but its so laggy, i changed the playback quality but nothing happens. If i try to export the project it says the estimated time is 2hours (it was only 1 clip around 10 seconds). Specs:AMD ryzen 7 4700U with radeon graphics . (when i checked on task manager cpu was at 100% and gpu at like 5%, isnt it weird?)

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you need to use Twixtor? Are you able to use the Speed ramping features inside PPro as an alternative?

If you must use Twixtor, please consider that it works best if the source footage was recorded at high shutter speeds and with a clear difference between the subject and the background: e.g. a flying bird in a clear blue sky that was shot at 1/250 of a second will work much better than a bird flying against a much busier background (e.g. a top view of the sea rolling underneath).

The best method, however, is to simply record the footage at the slowest desired playback framerate.

Also, please check if there is an update to the plugin and that your GPU firmware is up-to-date.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines