Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Window 10 Premiere Pro 15.4.1 will not launch Media Encoder

Explorer ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To All,

I am running Adobe Premiere 15.4.1 on a Windows 10 Ver. 21H1, Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz, 64GB RAM, GPU: Quadro K4200, Desktop system. 

Just recently, starting around Oct 4th, 2021,  I have not been able to send any Adobe Premier project to the Media Encoder queue.  I get a dialog box that states "Preparing data", then "export data", then the dialog box closes quickly.  There is no response from Adobe Media Encoder at all.

I have run the AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool and uninstalled everything and reinstalled. The only other anomoly is that I keep getting a "Libraries sync error" in Creativre Cloud Desktop App.  But I have had that issue for months now and media encode was working fine a few weeks ago.

Any suggestions welcome

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

I rolled back Adobe Premiere and Media Encoder to 15.4 from 15.4.1.  Everything is working again.  Guess I will run it this way for a while until there is a posted solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that the Windows update has broken the correct operation of the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows Update?  How did you come to that conclusion? I will see if I can roll it back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows Update?  How did you come to that conclusion? I will see if I can roll it back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I rolled back Adobe Premiere and Media Encoder to 15.4 from 15.4.1.  Everything is working again.  Guess I will run it this way for a while until there is a posted solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I rolled back Adobe Premiere and Media Encoder to 15.4 from 15.4.1.  Everything is working again.  Guess I will run it this way for a while until there is a posted solution."

This is a good solution until the Premiere Pro and OS versions are 100% compatible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not consider this as a "good" solution.  It is more of a band aid fix, so I can function with the 2 software components.

I still do not know what the issue is.  Is it the new version of Premiere and Media Encoder or is the issue with the Windows 10 Update, which what was suggested earlier.  But you'd think there would be more issues popping up if it was caused by a windows update. 

Hopefully there will be another update to the Adobe software that could address this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines