Highlighted

Premiere Pro won't start, MFPlat.dll not found

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Premiere Pro. But the application will not start and I get a error - The code execution cannot proceed because MFPlat.dll not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. 

I have tried uninstall/reinstall several times. I also tried Premiere Rush 1.5 and I get the same error. I need to edit a video urgently. Please help. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premiere Pro won't start, MFPlat.dll not found

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Premiere Pro. But the application will not start and I get a error - The code execution cannot proceed because MFPlat.dll not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. 

I have tried uninstall/reinstall several times. I also tried Premiere Rush 1.5 and I get the same error. I need to edit a video urgently. Please help. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to fix it using what's described here - https://ugetfix.com/ask/how-to-fix-mfplat-dll-missing-on-windows-10/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not good!

A lot of viruses and regedit entries were found by mbam and adwcleaner just after scanning whithout repair.

Better not to use this one...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For those who haven't figured it out yet, here's what worked for me.

1. Download appropriate media feature pack. Find the proper version here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3145500/media-feature-pack-list-for-windows-n-editions

2. Run command prompt as admin. Enter this command:

dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:MediaPlayback

3. Restart pc. Pr and Ae should run by now.

Reference/s:

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2020 0