• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Set Source Range as "Sequence In/Out point" by default in Export Settings

Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By default, when you go to Export Settings to Render your video, Source Range is set on "work area". Is this possible to change that. I want it to be "Sequence In/Out point"  by default

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Formats , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Yes, disable the Work Area Bar on your timeline. When the Work Area Bar is enabled on a timeline the default on export will be Work Area. 

Work Area  Bar has been replaced by using In and Out points when rendering previews, etc, etc.

WAB.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Снимок.JPG

I talking about this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, disable the Work Area Bar on your timeline. When the Work Area Bar is enabled on a timeline the default on export will be Work Area. 

Work Area  Bar has been replaced by using In and Out points when rendering previews, etc, etc.

WAB.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have mine shut off and it still defaults to work area when i render. i hate having to change it everytime since i tend to make clips of my videos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine still defaults to work area as well. No matter what I do it defaults to Work Area, even sometimes when I select Source In/Out when exporting it will still switch back to Work Area when I click export. It's getting VERY annoying. I am a long time Premiere Pro user and I've never had an issue with this until I got my new Mac Studio M1 Ultra. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2023 Aug 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is still not solving the problem August 2023

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You just solved a long standing pain the tush issue. Thanks!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines