Strange Glitch When Selecting Multiple Items In The Timeline

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I simply try to click and drag accross multiple items(video and audio) to move them in the timeline, I see some of the items deselect when i cross over into the audio portion of the timeline(or vice versa). Typically the video/audio that is linked won't have the issue, but sometimes as i continue to drag accross the timeline making my selection, both the linked and unlinked items can go from highlighted to unhighlighted. Not sure if this is a bug i'm experiencing for the past 2 updates or if its a setting that got changed during workflow or prior updates. Any thoughts or insights is appreciated. Thank you!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

Known issue: make sure the marquee touches the top of the track.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Strange Glitch When Selecting Multiple Items In The Timeline

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I simply try to click and drag accross multiple items(video and audio) to move them in the timeline, I see some of the items deselect when i cross over into the audio portion of the timeline(or vice versa). Typically the video/audio that is linked won't have the issue, but sometimes as i continue to drag accross the timeline making my selection, both the linked and unlinked items can go from highlighted to unhighlighted. Not sure if this is a bug i'm experiencing for the past 2 updates or if its a setting that got changed during workflow or prior updates. Any thoughts or insights is appreciated. Thank you!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2020 0