• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Welcome to Premiere Pro 15.0!

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update Icon.pngPremiere Pro 15.0 is now available for download from the Creative Cloud desktop app. This update includes numerous bug fixes, several new features, and performance improvements.

• This update is recommended for all users. 
  • If you are experiencing any issues, please create a new post explaining your issue so we can help.
  • If you have a bug to report or any complaint please do that on User Voice. 

New Features in Premiere Pro 15.0

Screen Shot_01.png

Rollover to the 2021 Release

This release marks the launch of the 2021 versions of Premiere Pro and the Adobe video applications. 
Backward Compatibility

Screen Shot_02.png

All New Captions
Premiere Pro's all new Captions workflow transforms the process of stylizing and delivering captioned videos.
Captions Workflow

Screen Shot_03.png

Media Replacement

You can now swap out specified media, such as logos and even videos, within Motion Graphics templates. 

Screen Shot_04.png

Equitable Language

This release includes some terminology changes to better reflect core reflect Adobe values of diversity and inclusion. 
Terminology Changes

Screen Shot_05.png

Faster Warp Stabilizer

Reduce camera shake in your footage more easily. Optimizations make Warp Stabilizer up to 4x faster. 

Stabilize Footage

Screen Shot_06.png

Team Projects Improvements

Access to the Search Bar and SmartBin content is now significantly faster than before. 

Screen Shot_07.png

Copy and Paste Audio Effects in Audio Track Mixer

You can now copy and paste complete audio effects racks between tracks.
Apply Effects to Audio

image.png

Legacy Audio Effects Removed

Obsolete audio effects, all replaced by more modern effects, have been removed from the 2021 release of Premiere Pro. 
Audio Effects and Transitions

Complete documentation

New Features

Fixed Issues

Known issues

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the update. Feels great to finally have both the new captions workflow and speech to text working as smooth as butter on Premiere Pro 15 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ShouBan,

Speech to Text is not a released feature. Perhaps you have "early access" to the advanced feature? Anyway, glad you are enjoying it. I also have that privilege and am loving it. Can't wait til others get their hands on it. 

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to revert back to 14.9

15.0 would cause my system (threadripper 2950x and 64GB of ram) to use 100% CPU while it was generating thumbnails and then it would hang on 100% usage and make my computer unresponsive until either it caused a BSOD or I was able to force quit.

Able to repoduce the issue at will. 

Imported the same footage into 14.9 and 0 issues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the best workflow for upgrading (im letting CC do it at the moment as I get a notification and that's it) in regards to keeping preferences. So far I've had to find my ingest presets as they weren't copied over, my Metadata Dislay settings haven't come over (don't know where to find them. My keyboard layout presets are gone (I'll search for .kys to retrieve them)

Is this normal? Have I missed a step perhaps? I thought we were saving preferences in the cloud from memory.

Can anyone help me deal with upgrades so that I bring over my various preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cleaned my disc and now, when I installed Premiere, appared an error "Adoble Player 79", I can´t preview any clip, and I cant push play. It doesnt work. Im looking for an anwser because I need to finish work! Im desesperated! Help please. Thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please I'm using version 15 on dell xps 15 but I cannot import any video. I have tried all means but still can't import

16198011040327409667652666232313.jpg

 it has been this since morning. Please any help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines