• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Few Questions on Robohelp Version 2022.0.346

Participant ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is "Favicon undefined is not an image"?

Why the styles are not applying, especially "p"? I was trying to switch from a bullet list to a normal paragraph, I clicked on the "p" style. nothing is happening. 

LNAIR_1-1667280589115.png

After upgrading, should I continue using the listed style or should I create a new one?, what is the best approach?

LNAIR_0-1667280400853.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

The first thing you need to do is upgrade from 2020.0. That should update from the Help menu but a bug prevents that from that particular release. See the second paragraph of this thread to see how to update 2020. How to upgrade RoboHelp - Adobe Support Community - 11765263

See Summer Release 2020 and apply Update 8.

Also why not update to 2022? See September 2022 Release for that. No need to update 2020 first.

Favicon

It means your favicon is not in the correct format. What are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing you need to do is upgrade from 2020.0. That should update from the Help menu but a bug prevents that from that particular release. See the second paragraph of this thread to see how to update 2020. How to upgrade RoboHelp - Adobe Support Community - 11765263

See Summer Release 2020 and apply Update 8.

Also why not update to 2022? See September 2022 Release for that. No need to update 2020 first.

Favicon

It means your favicon is not in the correct format. What are you using?

Styles

To remove a list style you have to go to the List icon on the toolbar and selelct None. Then apply whatever you want.

Lists

Classic list styles might give issues. If they do, try the supplied list styles on the toolbar. You can modify them in the CSS editor. I suggest you avoid the Advanced options there for now.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using

LNAIR_0-1667297534871.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I misread that but the rest of the answer remains.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  I tried "To remove a list style you have to go to the List icon on the toolbar and select None. Then apply whatever you want." -  I am still not able to apply styles. I tried creating new styles, but that is also not working.

Only Heading1 and Heading 2 are working. The styles shown below are not working. Please could you let me know how to fix this issue.

LNAIR_0-1667543758203.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Type a fresh line of text and apply the Normal Bold that is shown in the list. Does that not work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that already. It is not working. Only Heading 1 and 2 is working for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Is there any option to make these styles work?

None of the styles are working except for heading 1 and 2. Please let me know if I should update or make any changes to the settings. Requesting help on this, please.

LNAIR_1-1667992692787.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "expand", "gloss", "minitoc", "reltopics" and "seealso" styles aren't styles you will manually apply to your text. They will be used automatically when you  mark text as a glossary term, or insert a minitoc (topic toc), related topics or see also placeholder.

ul and ol create a bullet or numbered list respectively. H1-6 are headings obviously. p is your Normal paragraph and will change a heading, for example to a normal p. How exactly the look of your content changes depends on the styling set up for each style in your stylesheet.

All of these styles work correcty for me in a new project. I recommend you try creating a new, blank project for testing, and also try in the sample projects to confirm that everything is working in a known good project. This will help identify if there is an installation error.

If that works fine, then there is something specific to your project and we will need to think about what areas to look at.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you @Amebr 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp