• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Internet Explorer Error

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have published my RH project to HTML 5 and when attempting to access it via IE I get an error stating, "a problem with this webpage has caused IE to close and reopen the tab." The page goes blank and this error occurs "We were unable to return you to the page you were viewing."

This does not happen in Chrome or Edge.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Robohelp. Please post the full number under File > Help or the Help menu depending on which version of Robohelp you're using. Include 'Classic' for the old interface or 'New UI' for the new interface.

Which skin are you using?

Please also use the Insert Photo icon to insert screenshots, as it is easier to support and we don't have to download files. There's also a bug in the forums where we have to close the thread after downloading a file and reload before we can reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand from Adobe that the issue here is likely to be IE's support for the CSS3 and advanced HTML5 features used in the new UI versions of RoboHelp.

IE8 is not supported and whilst some compatibility with IE11 has been added, some features may still not work.

For 2019 New UI and 2020 Chrome, Edge and Firefox should be used.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp