• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Red X on all topics in RoboHelp file

Explorer ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My colleague zipped the RoboHelp file and send it to me. I installed RoboHelp 2019. I unzipped the RH file sent by my colleague. I opened the project and I see red x in all topics. All of them are displayed as broken links. Is there anything that I need to do after installing the RoboHelp.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019
I used 7 zip to unzip and it worked. Winzip was an issue...thanks for the reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll assume this is a red x next to each file in the left hand topic panel and not a red x against entries in the table of contents. I'll also assume your colleague is using RH2019, not an earlier version.

First, make sure all the project files and folders have been included in the zip file. Sometimes we see that only the xpj or rhpj file have been zipped up, not all the htm, image, css, js etc files that are needed.

If the zip file looks like it contains all the correct files, are you using RH2019 (New interface) or RH2019 Classic? Try deleting the files off your hard drive, unzipping the file again and open the project with the same version of RH as your colleague - to make sure you're using the correct version, open Robhelp from the start menu, rather than double-clicking on the project file.

If your colleague is not using RH2019 yet, then we'll need to start again.

Let us know how you go checking the above and what your colleague is using if none of that helps. A screenshot of what you see might also help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I used 7 zip to unzip and it worked. Winzip was an issue...thanks for the reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp