• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2017/2019 Classic - Change Image Size in Printed Documentation Output

Explorer ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a stylesheet for generating the "Printed Documentation" output for our RoboHelp 2019 Classic project.

In the stylesheet, I give explicit absolute sizes (in cm and px) to the image styles.

However, these image styles are not applied to images in the project when the Word document is generated. Instead, all images are either 100% of their size or 100% of the page's width. 

Here is the CSS for a particular image which is displayed small in the RoboHelp project and HTML5 output:

img.thumb_left_small {
	width: 120px	 ! important ;
	height: auto	 ! important ;
	float: left	 ! important ;
	margin-right: 25px;
}

The specified width of 120px (I also tried 3 cm) is not translated to the Word document when generating Printed Documentation:

robohelp_printed_doc_word.png

How can I give large images in my project a size that is smaller than 100% of the page width in the generated Word document?

Any help is much appreciated 🙂

Thanks, Birgit

TOPICS
Classic , Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

I don't think that method ever carried through to Word. Suggest two images and tagging.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think that method ever carried through to Word. Suggest two images and tagging.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Peter,

thanks for the reply, that was my impression as well and I will use it as a workaround 🙂

Cheers, Birgit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp