• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sections in TOC do not appear in generated Response HTML5 output (Robohelp 2020)

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created Sections in the project TOC and generated Responsive HTML5 online help.

• When I view help in Microsoft Edge, the TOC only shows the first Section I added. When I click the Section all the topics display. None of the other sections I added show up.
  • When I view help in Google Chrome, the TOC shows all the topcs and only the first Section I added. None of the other sections I added show up.
TOPICS
Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's pin this down to your project or a browser issue.

Generate the About RoboHelp sample project. Does that work correctly? If it does, then we need to look at your project.

Create a new TOC in it and use the AutoCreate icon on the toolbar. Output to a new folder using that TOC. It may not be the way you want users to see the topics but that doesn't matter for this purpose.

Does that work?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Where do I find the About Robohelp sample project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should be in your My Documents\My Robohelp Projects iirc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you resolve this?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I reviewed the About Robohelp sample project and found out what I was doing wrong. Adobe Online help for Robohelp leaves a lot to desire!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check out the newer help link - https://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/user-guide.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp