• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Styles won't delete from Styles and Formatting

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Robohelp 19 Classic. I have a bunch of styles that show up in the Styles and Formatting pane that do not appear in my .css file and based on a text search of the html files also do not appear to be used in any project files. When I right-click and choose Delete, I get a prompt asking me if I'm sure I want to delete. I say Yes. And the style remains. Since it's not in the .css file I can't delete it directly from there. How can I delete these unused styles? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which styles? There are a few that are RH specific and will show up even when you don't have a stylesheet applied to a topic, for example "breadcrumbs". Given they show up even without a stylesheet, I imagine they can't be deleted.

For example, here's a topic without a stylesheet, and a sample of a couple of the styles that show up anyway.

Amebr_0-1642032053535.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp