• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When navigating from main page to topic page, corresponding html not getting selected in left pane

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Frameless studio skin(Robo help version 2020).when I navigate from main page to topic page, the corresponding html file is not getting selected in the left navigation pane in topic page.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot to show what you mean? Please use the Insert Photo icon on the  toolbar to include the picture inline with text as this makes it easier to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing this same issue with RH 2022. Is this a bug that Adobe is aware of?

Here's how I duplicate the issue (Frameless output with Blue Lagoon template):

1. Click a TOC tile on the auto-generated home page (index.htm).

On the topic page, on the left pane, the indicator that the corresponding topic is selected is missing.

toc_issue.png

2. Click the logo (in the upper-left corner) to go back to the home page.

3. Click the same or another TOC tile.

On the topic page, on the left pane, the indicator that the corresponding topic is selected is visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you can reproduce it with the sample project, then I would bring it to the RH team's attention by contacting them - see https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your Adobe Support options. I'd recommend using the tcssup@adobe.com e-mail address as it reaches a team dedicated to Technical Communication Suite products including RoboHelp. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp