• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't puchase anything with my credits/can't manage acc

Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been in a cycle that is really frustrating me ever since I contacted chat support last night got thrown around in circles until I had to beg to speak to a supervisor only to be told I'll be called back and that experience has been going even worse so I need to try and see if I can get help here. 

I was able to use Adobe Stock website and obtain a license/asset yesterday morning, then when I tried to get another one not too long later I received an error it couldn't process it and to contact support.  So I was like, did it not get paid?  I checked, I was charged as of this morning successfully... so I have a current subscription, Ive been confirmed that by 5 support agents.   I have told them (as my job in my day to day is internal IT support as it is)  that I've cleared my cache and cookies several times, I've restarted, heck I've even tried 4 different devices now  including a phone, two desktops, and a laptop and have tried different browsers as well.  I really believe this is an issue on adobe's end if I have used devices that are not even on my home network and are on their own data connection and I'm still getting these errors.pointless.PNGerroradobethisisdrivingeminsane.PNGadobeaccoutnerror.PNG

I'm getting super upset that despite all I have done to accomodate and provide information, I have had people give me responses like trying to make my install the creative desktop suite which infuriated me when I don't need to do that to get stock assets. I've had two people tell me my browser is the problem and did not allieve any of my questions or concerns when they pushed they /had/ to remote into my computer to get information to fix this and then they just wanted me to record the information for them and then send it to them myself anyway without doing anything while remoted in to document it for their ticket themselves.    I am beyond stressed and frustrated when I have art projects I need to finish in a short amout of time and  need help please.   =/

I have also attached the errors I get if I try to even manage my account when I tried to see if my account was current.

Bug Won't fix
TOPICS
Download , Libraries , Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

I can see that you are successfully licensing the assets. What is the error you are getting? Can you provide a screenshot of that? Is it only the libraries issue? Have you done the usual, clear browser history and try again? We'd need more information to troubleshoot and unfortunately we don't have any other reports of the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Aug 28, 2023 Aug 28, 2023

We are closing this issue because more information is needed and have received no response from @DigitalWerewolf 

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Requested information not provided.

Status Won't fix

Votes

Translate

Translate
8 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @DigitalWerewolf,
Thank you for reaching out. I'll pass this on to our Libraries team, someone may reach out to you through this forum post to request additional information.

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @DigitalWerewolf,

Can you ensure that you are logged into the website? I don't see that you are in the screenshots you provided. Once logged in you will see an avatar and when you click on it you'll see the quota for your subscription.

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not having an issue seeing the credits I have. As I have said I am not being allowed to spend my credits on anything, I make sure I'm logged in each time. I have downloaded multiple assets before so I know what I'm suppose to be doing... I have lost another day of work and have not been called back or given any resolution.  I need to get things done and feel like this is a waste of money when I have assets I need to purchase and obtain.    I have attached what is still happening right now when I try to get an asset.issue.PNG

After I went back to the asset afterward it is prompting me I can redownload/it appears like it did purchase the item, but when I attempted to get another asset it's giving the same exact error. If I try to go to my library to view my license history or even attempt to manage my account it gives me adobe.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see that you are successfully licensing the assets. What is the error you are getting? Can you provide a screenshot of that? Is it only the libraries issue? Have you done the usual, clear browser history and try again? We'd need more information to troubleshoot and unfortunately we don't have any other reports of the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@DigitalWerewolf Please provide the requested information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2023 Aug 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are closing this issue because more information is needed and have received no response from @DigitalWerewolf 

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2023 Sep 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Requested information not provided.

Status Won't fix

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 24, 2024 May 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same exact problem, except in my case, I can see the credits but when I go to purchase a license, it's not letting me use the credits. It wants me to pay real money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started