• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I use my credits?

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just changed my original Adobe Stock plan to another one which I have 5 credits, but I'm facing some troubles to use them properly:

- When I find an image that I like, I just have options to buy them by my credit card (for example: R$ 350,00 per unit) instead of using my credits. How can I buy by using my credits?

- As I joined the 5 credits Adobe Stock plan, I would like to see all the images in credits instead of seeing by how much they would cost in my credit card. How can I set this on my profile?

Best regards, 

Bruno Bertolo

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Hi there,

Adobe Stock Credits are not subscriptions but standalone orders, which means you can buy them individually as and when needed.  Since you have 5 credits, you can buy any licenses with the amount equivalent or less than the amount of the cost of 5 credit pack you bought. 

For example, you bought a pack for 49.95 USD, so you may buy any license with the amount equal to or less than 49.95 USD.  If you wish to buy a higher rate image, as you mentioned, for example- 350 USD, you would need

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Adobe Stock Credits are not subscriptions but standalone orders, which means you can buy them individually as and when needed.  Since you have 5 credits, you can buy any licenses with the amount equivalent or less than the amount of the cost of 5 credit pack you bought. 

For example, you bought a pack for 49.95 USD, so you may buy any license with the amount equal to or less than 49.95 USD.  If you wish to buy a higher rate image, as you mentioned, for example- 350 USD, you would need a higher credit pack (40 credits ) or just buy the license as an individual order. 

Credit pack.PNG

You would see how many credits are needed to buy a specific license, only for licenses that have the cost equal/ less than the credit pack you have already. For the rest of the licenses, you would only see the cost. 

You may check all the plans on Plan Page

Also, refer to Credit Packs Help Article

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Bhawna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines