Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update to minimum payment commission

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

This morning we updated the minimum payment commission structure. Details can be viewed here: Royalty details for contributors to Adobe Stock

royalty chart.JPG

Let me know if you have any questions,

Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat

I've been reading your helpful responses to various queries on minimum payments.

I'm a new contributor and happy with my sales so far, but I've had two commissions of 17 pence each, which seems to be below the minimum. You've mentioned tax before as a reason: I've completed the tax information as required. (My account says W8-BEN form validated; I understand this was for the US)

Is something else needed? I'm not expecting to make a fortune but the minimum would be nice to see.

Many thanks

Emma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are located in the US.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if that was meant to be a question, but I am located in the UK.

The minumum of USD0.33 above converts to GBP0.25 at the moment.

Emma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes sorry that was a question.

One credit gets translated to one USD, one EUR and 0,75 GBP. So you need to calculate with a multiplier of 0.75.

It’s easyer for Adobe to handle, but it does not reflect what happends on the money market.

BTW: Buying pictures is the same system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Abambo

I've gone back and read the original page so I understand now.

Do we know what the payment is if someone uses one of those '10 free stock images' deals? I know I have done that myself!

Thanks

Emma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a 10 images/month subscription, first month free (and cancelable without a fee), so I suppose the pay-out is in range with that subscription. I however would not think that it cares much if the payout is less, as you absolutely do not know what type of subscription has been taken buy the buyer. I just see sometimes higher and sometimes lower commissions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A full commission is paid on the "free" downloads based on the subscription package the customer committs to purchase when joining. Adobe absorbs this cost, not the contributors.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cheers!

I think I get it all now! (Happy with sales so far too - nicely surprised!!)

Emma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines