• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't purchase stock images (error message)

Explorer ,
Aug 01, 2019 Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had a persisting issue with Adobe stock for over a week now that is costing me business and making my clients frustrated.  We have an adobe stock plan for 10 images a month.  We frequently use all these images and rely on "images on demand (US $2.99/asset)" to fulfill the need for additonal stock imagery. 

Recently, the ability to purchase "on demand images" stopped working. Anytime I try to make a purchase of any kind (on-demand purchases, credit packs, new plans, etc.)  I'm prompted with an error, which reads:

Error

We're sorry, but a system error occurred. If you do not receive a payment confirmation email in the next few minutes, please try again or contact customer service.

Screenshot:  https://i.imgur.com/8nOLSgH.jpg

It's not an issue with the individual asset. It's not a browser support issue. It's not a caching or cookies issue. 

From my 7 hours plus TERRIBLE hours of dealing with Adobe Stock customer support, I can only determine it is an issue with their system.

Their Support staff is the worst...   I've opened several support cases with them concerning the issue:

• ADB-8181368-Q3D6
  • ADB-8179863-H5Q4
  • ADB-8180689-G4R8

And between putting me on hold for 2hrs 30mins only to hang up on me, and closing my support tickets without solving the issue or even offering us free credits to purchase the images we need to make our customers happy, I'm EXTREMELY frustrated.

I've tried canceling my plan and reactivating.  I've tried entering my credit details again.

I've tried contacting my bank to see if they might be rejecting the transaction, but they confirmed that Adobe Stock is receiving and approving the request and that the address is correct.  There has been no change in my credit card information so, I can only assume that this issue is on Adobe's end. One that is impeding my ability to

keep my customers happy. 

Has anyone else experienced this and found an issue?

Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

For anyone else experiencing this issue, I had my case looked at by Adobe Stock's Engineering team who deployed a fix.  It's unclear if this fix was site-wide or account specific, but I recommend posting the details of your error to the forum and working with the staff here. The support via phone call was largely unsuccessful, but the folks here seem to be able to help!

Good luck to anyone else having troubles with persisting error messages!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please review replies to this post. We cannot assist without additional information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started