Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fake smart object - Add report abuse button

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I bought a license for what seemed to be a smart object (link: https://stock.adobe.com/fr/images/creative-bold-text-effect-psd/489244160?prev_url=detail), but when opening it, as you can see below, it was just consisting in one image inside a group that is inside a layer; so I cannot change the text of the image!

To me it is like false advertising or misleading business practice. Who would like such a garbage and unusable file?

There should be a "Report abuse" button in adobe stock! This is not acceptable!

How can I have my license be refund? And what do you Adobe stock staff intend to do about this kind of practices?

garyz3218242_0-1656875648856.png

TOPICS
Asset Quality , Feature request , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see many complaints in the forums like this, and I too would like to know if Adobe have any plans to remove and block content which claims to be an editable template, but is not (eg outlined fonts). The review process for photos is rightly strict, but the only checks on vectors appear to be visual rather than usability or truthful descriptions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Contributor1 can help here!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started