• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How/can I buy a single image (not a subscription)???

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2016 Aug 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this has been asked before, but I haven't found the solution in any of these discussion threads.

I want to buy one image for $9.99. Is this possible?

I'm new to Adobe Creative Cloud, am supposed to have 10 free images but have given up on that since it seems you are forced to buy a subscription to get those free images.

Can anyone outline the steps to purchase one image only? No subscription?

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Sep 01, 2016 Sep 01, 2016

Hi Erin,

I was having the same problem, and couldn't find a solution until just now. I used incognito with Google Chrome, so I didn't already appear logged in and no old browsing data would appear, then found the image and started the purchase process. It asked me to use my standard log in data, but this time I got the single image purchase option and everything went through just fine, and just downloaded my image.

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In theory I'm Adobe's target audience - I'm a graphic designer - but I bill back stock image purchases in my client invoices. Some months I might buy 10 images, others zero. There's no way I'm going to pay for images I'm not likely to buy, at a cost I can't recover. Thankfully Thinkstock exists; fits my needs perfectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the middle of an important project I've found my single image subscription cancelled and cannot licence the images I've been using. Wasted about 40 mins on the online chat going round and round in circles with what seems like automated answers.

The button on your admin area says:

Adobe Stock - Single image‎

Expired - to reactivate your plan, update your payment details

I have followed your instructions, updated my card and you haven't reactivated it – that is miss-selling surely as I cannot, in fact, reactivate my plan? No message to tell me you've cancelled it. Hours of my time wasting trying to find out what's going on.

Subscriptions are of no use to small businesses and freelancers – which must account for vast amounts of CC users. What is wrong with buying one image at a time? Also, what is wrong with supplying a service that fits the customer rather than grasping at upfront money?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi S. B.,

Did this ever resolve or are you still unable to update your payment method?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, nothing has happened

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for letting me know. I'm looking into this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SB,

There shouldn't be any reason why you wouldn't be able to update your payment method in Account Management. Can you please confirm that your updated payment method is appearing for the Single Image item under your plans?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry I don't understand exactly what you mean. Under Account Management > Plans and Products it shows my CC membership (prepaid) and Adobe Stock Single Image underneath this it says: Expired - to reactivate your plan, update your payment details. When I click the link to update it is presenting the up-to-date card details! However the Single Image Plan is still showing this expiration message and I can't buy anything. The online chat was a complete waste of time and I am still here unable to use my account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi S.B.,

Thanks for this information, it is just what I needed to know. I need to check with another team about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SB,

We need to investigate further. I understand how frustrating this is and have granted you a few image licenses to tide you over while we investigate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, nothing seems to have changed on my account yet. It's still showing as expired. Is anything happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in EvilBugQueen1​ to update you on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies S. B.,

I was away and didn't follow up like I should have when I came back to the office. I have escalated this to a different team to investigate and have again granted you some licenses while we look into this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my account is still saying Expired – this has been going on for months. I have the images you allocated back to me which is great but I can't see how much cost there is against each one. We need to charge these on to clients and I have no idea how much they are. They were £5.99.

An Adobe eshot arrived just now that tells me I can buy Premium Images in a Credit Pack, no mention anywhere of how much a single standard image is?

There's a resounding need within this thread to buy one image at a time. Adobe are detirmined to not give people what they need  Super frustrating, we don't want a subscriptions or a credit packs!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in EvilBugQueen1 to share an update on the account expired issue.

In regards to the CREDIT Packs, it is different from the subscription- there are 6 different packs available and you can purchase them as per your requirement. For example, if you purchase a pack of 16, you can utilize it for 3 Premium Images or 2 HD Videos or you can even buy 16 Standard Images- meaning each standard image uses 1 Credit. The Credit Pack option has been launched to meet Customers needs for all assets which are sold on the stock website.

You may also refer to our plans page from the link mentioned above.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita, buying one image when you require it at a sensible fee is what your customers need – clearly shown in this forum thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sian,

I'm looking into this. Will update you soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sian,

Are you receiving an error message when you try to buy an image on the Adobe Stock site? You had said previously that account management was showing expired, but you were still able to purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EBQ, I haven't purchased one since going through the tests you asked me to do previously – I used up the credited images and then bought one. The expired message on my account is still there even though the card is up-to-date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, if you cannot purchase let me know. We can address the expired message once we know whether or not you can make a purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I did purchase one when you asked me to previously. Now there are credits on there so I can't buy another yet. I wanted to know how much these are working out individually as they were previously £5.99. Further up this thread considerably more now for some reason. The account is listing as the card being expired and has for months on end now. I don't understand why this can't be looked into and put right? What is going to happen when my CC subscription needs to be renewed? I can't afford for everything to turn off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sian,

It appears there is an issue with the display in account management. I'll work with that team to resolve this, but I don't have an ETA of when that will be remedied.

This will not affect your other subscriptions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What is the issue?

I have been charged for the purchase but can't access the image. Please can you advise how I can access it.

Kind regards

Helen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Helen

Go to your License History, click on the file ID and then save the asset to your computer.

Learn how to use the Adobe Stock website to explore and license stock assets...

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have done this but it is saved as an AI file and when I try to open it a window appears saying 'Your trial has expired'. I am unable to move on from this window unless I buy a subscription. So How do I save the file in a different format so that I can open it in other software?

Regards

Helen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started