Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I report a bad image quality?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

is there ANY way i can report bad image quality to Adobe Stock?

The support is not helping, it just guides me through some windows ending up in this forum.

I would like to have an email address to post ImageID, account / invoice ID to check on that issue in a decent business way...

We paid for the extendet licence but the image has lots of compressions and bloomings, so we can't use it for the job as we excepted.

The Image ID is 107833227.https://stock.adobe.com/de/images/marigold-mini-flowerbed/107833227?prev_url=detail

Thank you,

Robert

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Could you please let us know what work are you intending to do with this image, are you planning to use this image for any website or use it for a banner?

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Twarita,

thank you for your response.

We are planning to use this image for large posters inhouse and maybe they will be used in megaposters out of home.

Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Robert,

Could you please let us know the required dimensions of the inhouse poster so that we can further assist you?

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but the dimensions of the poster is not the point. The size of the image is okay, but the quality is not.

Furthermore the image is edited digitally, there are some defects in it. Screen1.jpg

Screen2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Robert,

We checked the image for quality and I agree that the image is not up to the mark, however, since it is an Extended license, I would request to contact your support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for the exception.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Twarita,

thank you, but I do not want to click me through several pages until I may find help.

What I want is an e-mail adress for a german support where I can get some solutions to my specific problem.

Who pays my time which I need to get support from adobe?

Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Robert,

Please see the private message for more details.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert,

The issue has been taken care off and the refund has been initiated.

You would see the amount credited in next 5-7 business days.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sheena,

thank you for your response.

Due to timing problems we are forced to use this image and are retouching it since yesterday.

We do not have any time for searching an alternative image.

Do we still have the licence for using this image?

Viele Grüße

<removed by moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Robert,

Yes, you still have access to your downloaded asset(107833227) since the assets once downloaded always remains in the license history.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your support!

Viele Grüße

<removed by moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came across an image that's bad as well https://stock.adobe.com/images/light-white-isolated-vector-lightning-png-magic-light-abstract-lines-...

This image is downloading as an AI file but ends up opening as a Low Res pixelated image. @adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @WarrenGR86,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I agree that this one is not of the best quality. I see you've licensed this asset through your team account and have granted you a replacement license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started