• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your plan includes unlimited adobe stock downloads - Where are they?

Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since my company set up my Adobe CC subscription earlier this year I've had this issue from the very beginning. 

"Your plan includes unlimited Adobe Stock downloads""Your plan includes unlimited Adobe Stock downloads""Free with trial" button"Free with trial" button

From time to time the message "Your plan includes unlimited Adobe Stock downloads" appears in my Creative Cloud dashboard. However, whenever I search for an image and the browser window pops up with the results, every result has a blue button when you hover that says "Free with trial". When I click the download button, the filename has "preview" in the name and there are diagonal watermarks all over the image.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding something. I already have a plan that my employer pays for. The app itself is telling me that I have unlimited Adobe Stock downloads. But, I can't download anything.

It seems like it is trying to get me to pay for something that my employer is already paying for.

I found these related posts, but none had a clear answer to my issue:

TOPICS
Account management , Licensing , Plans and purchase , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 5 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

Hi CodeSlayer2010, I have confirmed you have the right subscription in the system and should have unlimited stock downloads. Please ask your team admin un-assign and re-assign you with the right product. Problem should be resolved after that. 
Thanks again for reporting this to us, and please let us know if problem still exist after above steps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 27, 2023 Oct 27, 2023

Hi @Fernest 

The issue should be fixed now. Thank you again for your patience. 

EB

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jan 17, 2024 Jan 17, 2024

@Kristi23183195fd9m Looks like something wrong with your account. I have submited the issue to our product team. Will get back to you when there is any update. 

Thank you for your patience.

EB

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

@Ann Sattley22535717rmtw you have an enterprise plan. Please contact your admin first. They have more control than we do for enterprise plans. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

@Julie34044002v7mg Your account looks perfect here, with unlimited license. As @Abambo suggeested, please make sure you cleared cache and logged into the right profile. If problem still exist, contact your admin, so they can file a ticket with us. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Codeslayer2010, can you check if you are in the right profile? To do this, click your avatar on top right of the stock website, your company name should show up as profile name, instead of "Personal". If not, click "Change Profile" to switch to the right one. 

Also, I can't find any company setup subscription by looking into your current account. Is there any possibility that it's signed up with other email address? If problem still exists after above steps, would you please share that email address through private message so I can help you out?  Thanks.

EB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2023 Oct 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply @EvilBug1. Since I already have a long-standing account on personal email, I try not to post on my work email. But, yes in this case, the issue is with my work email that is attached to a different Adobe account. I have PM'd you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CodeSlayer2010, I have confirmed you have the right subscription in the system and should have unlimited stock downloads. Please ask your team admin un-assign and re-assign you with the right product. Problem should be resolved after that. 
Thanks again for reporting this to us, and please let us know if problem still exist after above steps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2024 Jan 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. I am having the same problem. Only I figured out that I could download pictures, but not videos.  Help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That depends on your plan. If you have Creative Cloud Pro for Teams or Enterprise, that includes only standard assets (but with an enhanced licence).

Abambo_0-1705594782536.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have the same issue. My Creative Cloud Desktop also says "Your plan incudes unlimited Adobe Stock downloads" but when I click "Go" it takes me to the webpage with Buy and Save to library options. I can save to library but it's watermarked. If I open in Photoshop, it's marked as "unlicenced". I have only one profile (my university). Am I misunderstanding something?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Fernest. Thank you for reporting this issue to us. Please give me sometime looking into the problem. Will be back once we have any findings. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2023 Oct 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Fernest 

The issue should be fixed now. Thank you again for your patience. 

EB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2023 Nov 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same error from last week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2024 Aug 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue plus when I try to use the adobe products like primiere pro it says licence expired even though it has not

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2024 Aug 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue @EvilBug1 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MacKenzieee - could you please try again and let us know if it works? If you are still facing the issue, could you please provide detailed information about the exact steps you are taking? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Liza5C0C I logged out and back in and the issue still persists. I'm not sure what else to do. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MacKenzieee - sorry for the inconvenience. Are you unable to license/download images? Please confirm that you're logged into the correct profile. I see that you were able to download a vector today. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't download anything from Adobe today. I got a notification that I have unlimited stock downloads and I added a clip to my cart but it still wants to charge me credits. I am logged into my work Adobe account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2024 Aug 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2024-08-22 at 3.12.30 PM.png

@MacKenzieee - are you seeing "Unlimited assets" badge when logged into your work Adobe account? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2024 Aug 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I don't see an unlimited assets badge. It says I have no plan but also tells me my plan includes unlimited stock downloads. I really appreciate your help on this. It's very confusing and frustrating. 

Screenshot 2024-08-23 at 10.31.02 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-08-23 at 10.30.43 AM.png

  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MacKenzieee - could you please let me know how many profiles are you seeing? You can send me a screenshot in DM. 

Screenshot 2024-08-23 at 9.12.58 AM.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get to the Change Profile screen? When I click my profile picture or manage account, I don't see anything about changing my profile. When I log in, it gives me the option to click Personal or Work/School and I always select Work/School. Also, how do I dm? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you click on your profile picture, you should see "Change Profile" option. 

Screenshot 2024-08-23 at 11.28.20 AM.png

To send me a direct message, please click on my nickname and there will be "Message" CTA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MacKenzieee - just sent you DM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It only shows me your name when I click on it, not sure where to find dm

Screenshot 2024-08-23 at 1.49.53 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-08-23 at 1.43.02 PM.png

  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MacKenzieee - do you see the message icon in the top right corner? 

Screenshot 2024-08-23 at 11.58.43 AM.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, there's no icon.

Screenshot 2024-08-23 at 2.03.25 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started