Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Выходит ошибка следующего содержания:

У вас нет разрешения на создание или обновление этих материалов

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2016 Aug 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May be that you try a read-only forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2016 Aug 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

А почему на английском отвечаете?

Так что же мне делать? Я не нашёл ни единого способа связаться с поддержкой Adobe по своей проблеме. Даже в форум написать не могу.

Дайте e-mail сотрудников поддержки, так проще будет. У меня Фотошоп не обновляется.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2016 Aug 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are posting a message here... so just where are you not able to post a message?

Or are you having a problem with permissions to run a program, not a problem with posting a forum message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2016 Aug 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

И опять по-английски. В чём прикол?

Да, здесь я, слава богу, могу постить. А вот когда пытаюсь написать о проблеме, выходит ошибка. В чём проблема?

Дайте e-mail сотрудников поддержки, так проще будет. У меня Фотошоп не обновляется.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2016 Aug 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an English forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2016 Aug 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, where is the Russian one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 31, 2016 Aug 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't one. But if we can use the Translate tool to understand what you post in Russian, you could use the same tool to understand what we write in English. Or in any the supported languages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2016 Sep 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's OK, I know English.

I'll explain my issue in English soon, in several hours (just now I need to go)...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2016 Sep 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, here is my problem.

I've got Photoshop CS5 Extended, which I bought as a student version when I was a student. Recently I reinstalled Windows and reinstalled Photoshop. The program itself has installed fine, but the update process fails all the time.

So, I tried to imform Adobe about it via this forum. Unfortunately, I haven't found any direct e-mail adress, so I had to use the forum.

But when I tried to create a new post here, describing my problem, I got the message. Here is a screenshot:

Без имени-2.jpg

The message in red above can be translated into English as "You don't have a permission to create or update these materials"

So, I can't even ask Adobe about my problem.

If you know any direct e-mail of an Adobe's master, write it here. It's the easiest way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines