• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

14 posts deleted!

Engaged ,
Aug 15, 2009 Aug 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup from the "Joke..." thread. These forums are rapidly going from the sublime to the ridiculous... specially with all these little, tin-pot Hitler's abounding.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Aug 16, 2009 Aug 16, 2009

Didn't know the 4th Reich had taken over here.  Seems like this place gets more pathetic every time I visit.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2009 Aug 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This site is getting more buggy all the time. While I was writing this message, this thread was listed as having 26 answers, but it ended with message #24 .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 18, 2009 Aug 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Claudio González wrote:

This site is getting more buggy all the time. While I was writing this message, this thread was listed as having 26 answers, but it ended with message #24 .

I logged in exclusively to correct a mistake of mine I have just noticed, as it would seem that my aging eyes are playing me dirty tricks.

At the time of writing this message, this thread is shown as having 25 answers and it ends with message #25, so the bug I reported was in my imagination. Also, the "Joke..." thread is shown as having 44 answers and it ends with message #44, so there are no missing or deleted messages.

I apologize for my mistakes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

¿uʍop ǝpısdn ʇı ǝʇıɹʍ ı ɟı pǝʇǝןǝp ʇǝƃ ןןıʍ ʇsod ɐ ɟı ƃuıɹǝpuoʍ ɯɐ ı?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

¿uʍop ǝpısdn ʇsod ǝuo uɐɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ǝʇıɹʍ ı ɟı ɯnɹoɟ sıɥʇ ɯoɹɟ pǝuuɐq ʇǝƃ ı ɟı ƃuıɹǝpuoʍ osןɐ ɯɐ ı puɐ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

˙ǝƃpǝ ǝɥʇ ɟo ɯǝɥʇ ʍoɹɥʇ ʎןqɐqoɹd ןןıʍ sʇsod uʍop ǝpısdn ǝǝɹɥʇ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

¡ɯnɹoɟ ǝɹıʇuǝ ǝɥʇ uʍop ʇnɥs ʎןǝʇǝןdɯoɔ puɐ oƃ ʎןqɐqoɹd ןןıʍ uǝʇǝıp uɐʌ ɯǝɥɔoɾ 'ƃuıʇsod uʍop-ǝpısdn ʇɐɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ǝnuıʇuoɔ noʎ ɟı!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Claudio González wrote:

At the time of writing this message, this thread is shown as having 25 answers and it ends with message #25, so the bug I reported was in my imagination. Also, the "Joke..." thread is shown as having 44 answers and it ends with message #44, so there are no missing or deleted messages.

I apologize for my mistakes.

No need to apologise... you were absolutely correct. However, the thought police have now got smart... they've reset the total number of posts. At, one time i counted 55 replies in the "Joke.." thread and with only 40 posts showing up. i posted somewhere to this effect... Maybe even in a new thread that's been deleted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what's worse – the former frivolities or the silent censor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John Joslin wrote:

I don't know what's worse – the former frivolities or the silent censor.

Maybe they're regrouping... or 're-orging' as one of them said ... IOW, the quiet before the storm!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 19, 2009 Aug 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JayJhabrix wrote:

Maybe they're regrouping... or 're-orging' as one of them said ... IOW, the quiet before the storm!

Surely you mean before the blitzkrieg?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 19, 2009 Aug 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ansury wrote:

Surely you mean before the blitzkrieg?

That was German...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines