• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A few strangenesses

Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2012 Jan 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) It now seems possible to mark at least 1 Correct Answer and 4 Helpful answers in one thread.

2) Unfortunately, Your Stuff no longer shows your own threads, but merely a collection of posts.

I would have added 1) to a thread I started when I saw 3 Helpful Answers in a thread (without any Correct Answer), but was unable to find it easily because of 2).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2012 Feb 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is now a second instance of 1), right here in this forum, maybe still growing:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/955582?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I was surprised to see 4 Helpful Answers available, and as there were some good Replies, to help me understand what I was seeing, I chose to "award" the four. Do not know how that might have negatively affected things though.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So four is the limit in strange threads, or can you go further, Bill?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 05, 2012 Feb 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen only 4 helpful answers in any post. 

Jacob, since you started this thread you could test the limits if a few more people post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2012 Feb 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 4 helpful seems to be the new standard. Is it an issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2012 Feb 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed that the localized forums is localized... Don't know if it is because I logged there first today, but some of the strings are not correct. I wonder if I should report that to Jive, or here...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2012 Feb 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe it is 4 Helpful Answers, then, as in Strangeness 1)

Still, Strangeness 2) is simply silly: Your Stuff (in Your Profile) is utterly useless when it is just similar to Recent Activity. It should, as it did, show what you yourself have started.

I hope it may be changed back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines