• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After saving - screen shows code and I'm unable to view design?

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2009 Jul 30, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I helped design my mother in-law's website. I designed it using a mac with an older version of DW, she is on a PC with a newer version of DW. I was showing her how to update images and text. When we went to save the screen would only show us the code and then would freeze the options of viewing it as design. Any ideas why this is happening? How do I fix this? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heya.  This is not the Dreamweaver forum.  You need to go back out to the main forum page and navigate there.

We've been having a large number of DW folks posting in here lately - would you mind letting us know how you ended up here?  Is there a link in DW that brought you in or did you google something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jesseham... your link just goes to the General Forums – the parent of this one. Doesn't help anyone find the DW forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, I'm lazy.  I c/p'd the link right above as I was typing.  I meant this one though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to go to the Dreamweaver forums here: http://forums.adobe.com/community/dreamweaver/dreamweaver_general

And yes, as Jesseham asked, please do tell us how you came here. Details would be helpful. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines