• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Annoying new format of emails

Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2013 Mar 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last couple of weeks the format of (some of) the emails I'm receiving from the forums has changed, to the worse.

They now contain a huge and unnecessary black bar at the top:

Snap1.png

Also, because the title of the email contains "Re: " before the name of the thread they no longer become a part of the original email thread, causing my (Gmail) inbox to be filled with messages and making it harder to follow the threads...

Please, reverse this change. It is annoying and cumbersome.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working on it. No changes were done on our side, so Jive is having to look into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2013 Mar 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear it... It is becoming almost impossible for me to follow the forums like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2013 Mar 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my opinion, these forums were originally designed to be followed on-line. Cell phone messages came later and have had to try to adapt to old formatting, not very successfully it seems (I have never used them; I work on screen in my computer). Not to mention Jive's notorious lack of capacity to adapt to any changes (or even correct shortcomings), at least in the Adobe forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2013 Mar 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seems fixed now....

Thank goodness!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an old Problem  I've been reading the forums since we went to drive and depending I suppose what server ends up serving the message all related threads to a subject should always always be threaded.  But more times than not,  all of subject is threaded, none are threaded or some of the subject are and some are not, and sometimes what should be threaded have the Re; before it  and sometimes not. Been like this ever since we've associated with Jive. We never ever had this problem on the old system.  In the past I reported it several times. After I figured out it was falling of deaf ears. I just decide to put up with it. Jive is not going to fix it and has no intrest in doing anything except giving lip service to us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines