• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Answer Markings revisited

Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2011 Oct 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must say that this profound use of the Helpful Answer button has softened me a little bittle towards Answer Markings:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/911701?tstart=0

Clearly, the answer in question, in itself quite uncalled for in its loitering silliness, proved to give the only help possible: comic relief.

Note the subtlety: no follow up comments.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for posting that. I needed a bit of a laugh.

I feel, about as you do. The answer markings have provided me with some humor. Back when the previous Jive was introduced, and Correct Answer, etc. was added. there was a question in the PS forum, IIRC.

An answer was offered, and the OP came back with something like, "Hm-m, that does not sound right to me. I would like a second opinion." Someone added a Reply to the effect of. "OK, second opinion - you're ugly and your mother dresses you funny." That got marked as the Correct Answer...

Hunt

PS - been using AI since about version 2.0 (though very lightly compared to PS), but I do not recall an AutoSave function, but could well have just missed it, and cannot ever recall a crash, so maybe I just never looked for it. AutoSave is a hot-topic in the PS forum, and resurfaces about every quarter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no Correct Answer listed that I can see.  Just one Helpful Answer, which is what I assume you're referring-to.

And nothing in that thread brought me close to laughter, I'm sad to say.  Guess I'm having a bad day. 

I did get the irony of your post.   Yes, you eased someone's frustration just a bit - I'd call that more Helpful than a lot of posts around here. 

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jacob posted an anecdote which was marked helpful. Obviously it was helpful relieving the stress of the situation. Another way of saying "thanks for that!"...

Harbs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines