Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Attachments and file extension

Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

This forum does not allow the upload of .zip and .js files: OK, I guess I understand why.

But this forum does not allow the upload of Acrobat Pro files (and they cannot be shared using Document Cloud):

.sequ : Action Wizard sequence

.fdf : Form Data Format

.xfdf : XML Form Data Format

.JobOptions : PDF conversion settings

.kfg : Preflight profile

So we cannot attach and share them.

Could it be fixed soon?

Thank you

Below alert says: File type not allowed

Capture_045.pngCapture_044.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't allow PDF files????

What Acrobat files are you referring to?

The whole File Attachment system is FUBAR. From the BIG Box at the bottom of an Original post, instead of an icon in the tool bar, to that big box not showing up when creating a reply to a post unless you first Post and then go back and Edit your reply.

2020-07-08 08_04_47-.png

2020-07-08 08_06_52-.png

Go figure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"What Acrobat files are you referring to?"

Please read my first post, they are listed in bold, and you can see one of them in the first screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can always change the file extension to .txt to get around such filters... Of course, you'll need to mention in your post that they need to be renamed from downloaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you try67.
But as we are in the "Community Feedback" forum I was hoping for a constructive response from the "Community", whose silence is deafening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't really know what response you were expecting, beside support. None of us has any control over how this forum works, and complaining about it has not been leading to much results. There are issues here that has been going on unsolved for months now, when I would think they would take all of 5 minutes to fix...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines