• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug: Posts out of order

Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see now that that the nested replies are expanded by default, but this doesn't fix the issue that the latest posts are not at the end of the thread.

If a thread is multiple pages and the latest post is nested, you have to read every nested post to find which one of those is the most recent post in the thread.

There should not be a reply button for each post unless clicking it will result in the reply being put at the end of the thread and it shows the name of the user to which the reply is directed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peru_Bob,

Thanks for reporting this issue - it looks like you have suggested a couple of solutions but I do want to make sure we're understanding the problem first. From your post, it sounds like when you're on a Community Page with the Latest Replies sort, and you select a conversation that has the latest activity, you're unable to easily find what the latest activity was. Are there any other places you're starting from that when you land on a conversation, it's hard to find what the latest activity is?

It sounds like the solutions you've come up with so far are that latest replies should be appended to the end of a conversation and a signifier showing what the reply is in response to.

If I summarized the problem correctly, please let me know - our team will then spend some time exploring your suggested solutions and other potential solutions to address the problem in a future update.

Thanks,

Melissa Rios, Product Manager, Community Experiences & Platforms | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"It sounds like the solutions you've come up with so far are that latest replies should be appended to the end of a conversation and a signifier showing what the reply is in response to."

That is correct.

Also: There should be no nested replies.  If the above were implemented, nested replies would not be necessary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines