• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't reply and post and so on......

Contributor ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm very depressed that I can't use this forum. It can't be used most of the time, but sometimes it can be used. I've tried different browsers and related settings, but in vain. The main manifestations are as follows:

Can't reply
Topics tags inactive/unclickable (So I can't post also)
Follow inactive
Account settings inactive(Display blank)

After several months of observation, when it can't be used, it seems that some components of the website haven't been loaded. If it can be used, the opening and browsing speed will be very fast, but when it can't be used, the opening speed will be relatively slow. Therefore, I also tried to doubt the problem of network speed and tested it in 1000M optical fiber network environment,but it still can't be used. There are the same problems, including computers and Android phones, clearing all data, exiting the account and logging in again, but they can't solve the problem.

Now I can only take a chance to see when it can be used again. I can't do anything else.

RaymondZJH_0-1645846559822.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

After many studies, it turned out to be a network environment problem! Note that I don't mean the problem of network speed, but the problem of “network environment”! I believe Adobe forum has not set up a server in CHN......So......

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My DSL connection is only about 2-4 Mbps (yes, that slow) and I've not experienced those issues.

Is your anitmalware possibly causing this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The forums work well for me in latest desktop Firefox and Chrome.

Try using a different browser / web device that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After many studies, it turned out to be a network environment problem! Note that I don't mean the problem of network speed, but the problem of “network environment”! I believe Adobe forum has not set up a server in CHN......So......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines